Things are humming in regards to news from the economic front. Consider this good news:
- Jobless claims decreased
- Jobs are increasing
- New home sales posted gains
- Existing home sales rise
- Pending home sales rise
- February and April reported some of the fastest home sales months since 2008
- Home values continue increasing
- Home sales rose 29% higher than last year
- Building permits rise in April
- Durable goods rose in April(a very good housing indicator)
- 1st Q economy grew at 2.5%
- Consumer spending faster rise in 2 years
- Consumer confidence at a 5 year high
The US Economy continues to get stronger. Mortgage rates are up but they are still at historic lows.
Here’s the bottom line, expanding economy + rising home prices + rising mortgage interest rates = time to buy.
Timings everything, now’s the time.
Mortgage Investors Group understands there are a lot of choices when it comes to financing the purchase of a new home or refinancing an existing one. Our licensed and experienced loan officers are here to help you gain a better understanding of those options and answer your questions about the loan process, qualifying and the different features of each loan program. We offer everything from conventional mortgages to government loans.
Call us today and take advantage of these incredible market conditions!