8am NewsTalk 98.7 WOKI
Phil Kessler, CEO
Cross Point Industries
The Voice Alert System-6 Wireless Annunciator sets a new standard in cst-effective, customized security and notificion for homes and small business. Using the latest technology in wireless PIR and digital voice Alert System-6 offers:
- 6-Zone Monitoring Capability
- Customized Voice-Recordable Alerts
- All Weather, Wireless PIR Sensor Transmitters
- Multiple Beam Patterns for Optimal Detection
- Adjustable Mounting, Beam Sensitivity, and Delay Timer
- 4 “C” Relays to Trigger Additional Devices
When a zone is breached, a signal is sent up to 1000 ft (300 ft through walls) to the remote Base Unit which plays one of six user voice-recorded messages identifying the zone.
Common applications include: Wireless Driveway Alarm, Perimeter Security, Customer and Visitor Notification, Customer Greeting, Child Safety, Pool Security, Delivery and Supply Room Monitoring, and Elderly Patient (Private Home or Nursing Facility).
Voice Alert Security System
Voice Alert System-6: How It Works
Voice Alert System-6 is a patented wireless annunciator. It allows voice-recorded messages to identify activity for up to six monitored zones. Voice Alert uses wireless, passive infrared sensor/transmitters (PIR’s) with an indoor receiver/speaker (Base Unit).
When movement is detected …
- A radio signal is sent from the PIR to the remote Base Unit.
- A custom message, which you’ve recorded in your own voice for that specific zone, is played on the Base Unit.
- One of four “C” relays attached to the Base Unit can optionally be triggered (see example below).
With its ability to secure up to six separate zones, each with its own customized recorded message in your own voice, Voice Alert is the most flexible system available.
- Zone 1 could be a driveway alarm and play back “Car coming up the driveway.”
- Zone 2 could guard a side entrance against intruders. When this PIR detects movement the Base Unit could play back “Someone’s on the patio” and trigger a floodlight using one of the four “C” relays included on the Base Unit.
- Zone 3 is used by the entrance to the backyard pool. When triggered, this Zone plays back “Kids are by the pool.”
- Zone 4 might be used to detect movement in your prized garden. You could record “Is there a deer in the garden?” to be played when the sensor for this zone is triggered near your garden.
- System-6 can monitor all four zones simultaneously and still have two additional zones available (along with their own custom messages), if required.
- Zone 1 could monitor a loading dock and play back “Delivery arriving” when triggered.
- Zone 2 could monitor a counter area or front desk. When triggered, this Zone might play back “Customer out front.”
- Zone 3 could be used to monitor a restricted area in a store. When this PIR detects movement, the Base Unit plays back “Someone’s in the storeroom,” for example.
- The applications are endless. System-6 can monitor all three zones simultaneously and still have three additional zones available if needed.
Users can place the wireless sensors wherever needed and alter their recorded messages at any time. Voice Alert System-6 sets up in minutes and can be completely customized to handle tough wiring situations. The wireless PIR features adjustable mounting and beam patterns, all-weather protection, and can send a signal up to 1000 feet in open space (or 300 feet through walls). Multiple base units may also be used to trigger alerts in two or more areas simultaneously.
Six Seconds is all a burglar needs to break into your garage.
Voice Alert will let you know when they step foot on your property giving you more time to react!